The physical server is back up and running, and we’re in the process of bringing the game servers back up.
Please note that the physical server is going to be offline for maintenance; this means all game servers will be shut down.
Estimated downtime schedule:
Starts: Friday 25th Aug 2023, 5AM AEST
Ends: Saturday 26th Aug 2023, 5PM AEST
Please plan ahead for any in-game activities.
Thanks for your understanding.
It’s exciting times here at CraftAU! Servers are being updated left, right, and centre. (Thanks Camo!)
Keep your eye on all the places you see the server versions.
We have just released another modpack for your enjoyment: StaTech Industries! Download it today through the CurseForge loader.
Statech Industries is a tech-focused modpack with quest progression, with the ultimate goal of total automation. There is also a side-dish of magic, to provide some useful items.
As of posting, we are running version 1.1.5 hotfix. Please check the sidebar or the ❗server_versions for the most up-to-date version.
Have you seen a modpack you think would be a good fit for CraftAU? If so, head to the modpack-voting on Discord and drop a name or two.
We will also hold polls in the channel to help us decide which server to run next.
For the first time in CraftAU’s history, the rank names have been changed!
The ranks are being updated as follows:
Please be advised there are some updates to the rules:
- Updated numbering of the Minecraft rules section
- 2.8.1 has the added text: Mobs must be kept at manageable levels, especially in one chunk. Staff reserve the right to cull mob numbers if they’re impacting the performance of the server
- 2.8.2 has the added text: Quarries that mine actual blocks must be used in the appropriate dimension, if provided. Usage of quarries in the Overworld/Nether/End/etc when there is a dimension available is not allowed
- Staff Requests Notice added: A staff member may ask you to do or stop doing something not specifically mentioned in these rules. You are allowed to request a reason for the request, but you must comply with any reasonable request made.
- Staff Disputes Notice added: If you have a dispute with a staff member, or don’t believe that they have acted fairly, please lodge a support ticket on Discord. Senior Staff will review the situation, and their decision will be final.
It’s the announcement you’ve all been waiting for: All The Mods 8 is finally live and playable!
Have fun, and good luck!
P.S Dont forget to have a look around our new spawn! You never know what you might find.
We’re currently running a giveaway promotion in the #giveaways channel. Go and enter for the chance to win an upgrade to one of our paid subscriptions.
Any questions, please reach out to staff.
If you check the sidebar or the #❗️-server-versions channel in Discord, you’ll notice that the connection addresses have changed. If you’re already connecting with the old addresses you don’t need to do anything. Going forward all servers will be hosted on the https://craftau.au domain.